The following information relates to the process of having one or two pens engraved.
- For the costs of having a quantity of pens engraved please email or phone us on 02-9948 9995.
Most, but not all pens, can be engraved. Look for the gold Engraving badge to confirm your preferred pen is suitable for engraving.
- Standards pens cost $33.00 for 1 pen and $52.00 for 2 pens.
- Montblanc pens cost $53.00 per pen
- As too much engraving detracts from the appearance of a pen, we recommend 1 line of text with 12-15 characters (including spaces).
- We recommend Arial font in either normal or script style. Please specify preference in the additional notes section of your order.
We can arrange engraving on your behalf as follows:
- You select the pen and pay for the pen and engraving
- We courier the pen to the engraver on your behalf
- The engraver will email you a proof of the engraving you have requested
- You accept or amend the proof and email it back
- The engraver despatches the engraved pen to you, either by post or courier.
Timings: We endeavour to complete engraving to fit in with your time frame but the engravers’ work load will vary and, particularly at Christmas, we recommend allowing 10-12 days from order to receipt of the pen.
- We can not accept responsibility for the engravers’ work but we use them for large amounts of our own work and highly recommend them.
- Most large shopping centres have engravers and this may be a possibility for your needs.